Midori is proud to announce that the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA 3.0.0 is generally available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Major performance improvements
We reworked the resource intensive operations in the add-on code and in the default templates for faster and more stable Excel exports.
New "Performance Tuning" page
We compiled a page about what to do and what to avoid when developing custom templates for large scale of data.
- New tag parameter can specify the cell padding to avoid "######" cells and unwanted text wrapping (both caused by narrow columns).
- New tag parameters can drastically speed up auto-sizing by limiting the cell region to test for optimal column width and optimal row height.
- New tag parameter makes it faster to render horizontal iterations.
- Blank cell coloring helps to verify if your templates are clean and tidy.
- Cell-level logging can generate super-detailed logs for troubleshooting (you will rarely need it, but it's there now).
- Better Excel Plugin for JIRA at Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built into JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for product updates