Midori is proud to announce that the Better Excel Plugin for Jira 3.2.0 is generally available at the Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Support for Zephyr
Zephyr is the most popular test management solution for the Jira platform. From this Better Excel Plugin version, you can export Zephyr tests, test steps, test executions and test step results to Excel. Four templates are provided out of the box that solve the most typical Excel exporting and reporting use cases (and as always, can be customized!). See some sample exports from Zephyr and learn more about this integration.
- Default titles and default filenames are generated according to a slightly revised logic: "issue key" (for single issues), "search request name" (for saved filters with a name), "Excel view name (Jira title)" in this order of precedence.
- Fixed: character encoding in Tempo worklog comments (that use international characters) may break when exporting from Jira instances hosted on Windows
- Fixed: "Reporter" column is empty with the "created-vs-resolved-report.xlsx" or "insight-report.xlsx" templates
- Better Excel Plugin for Jira at Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built into Jira
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal on Twitter for product updates