Midori is proud to announce that the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA 2.4.0 is generally available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Performance improvements for spreadsheets with many columns
It primarily improves the performance the "issue-navigator*.xlsx" templates (up to 300-400% faster for hundreds of columns).
New convenience methods can save the admin from correctly setting the custom field IDs prior to using a template.
New "repeating fields" templates
The repeating field version of 2 templates are now available.
New calculated field type: "Excel parent key"
This new calculated field can show the parent key for sub-tasks.
- SLA time values are now exported as decimal numbers (formatted as "1.75 h")
- New recipe: Exporting SLA status from JIRA Service Desk
- Fixed: some fields ignore the timezone of the current user
- Fixed: XLSM and XLS format export files are served with the XLSX files' MIME type
- Fixed: Formulas containing "<" cannot be parsed
- Fixed: 2 templates use the TEXT() function, which may break in non-English Excels
There's a lot more in the full release notes!
- Better Excel Plugin for JIRA at Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for product updates