Midori is proud to announce that JIRA PDF View Plugin 3.1.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
This version introduces a public PDF API to generate PDF documents from JIRA issues and other JIRA data.
You have the following options to leverage the PDF API:
- Install and configure the free open source post function- and service scripts to your JIRA.
- Automate your processes with the powerful JIRA Automation Plugin.
- Write your custom Groovy scripts, and run them with the Script Runner Plugin.
- Build your own JIRA plugins in Java, or integrate PDF exporting capabilities to your existing plugins.
Follow these links to learn more.
Readily available post functions and services:
Automating PDF exports with the JIRA Automation Plugin:
- Sending PDF documents from a JQL result periodically
- Sending PDF documents on issue events (creation, update, comment, etc.)
Using the API:
- JIRA PDF View Plugin at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the API and integration tutorial
- Read the automation tutorial (also see our new product, PDF Automation Plugin for JIRA)
- Follow @midoriinc at Twitter for quick product updates and best practices