We are happy to announce that Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA is now ready for production use. Starting from this version, Midori offers commercial support also for this product.
New in this release
Support for Mercurial
This version introduces support for the Mercurial version control system, in addition to Subversion and Git.
New conditions (validators)
This release implements the following checks:
- Committer must have a valid JIRA account and must be in a JIRA group
- Committer username or email must match a pattern
- Commit message must match a pattern
- Commit message must contain issue keys from a JQL query
- Changed files must match a pattern
- Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for updates on the upcoming GA version