We are happy to announce that Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA 1.4.0 is now publicly available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Support for JIRA Data Center
In a clustered JIRA environment, commit policies and global settings are transparently replicated among the nodes by the add-on. Using the the "load balanced" JIRA URL in the hook scripts, you can achieve high availability in the hooks, as well. Therefore, the add-on fully supports JIRA enterprise deployments.
- JQL condition accepts empty an JQL string, to ease the "any valid issue key without further filtering" use case.
- Textual commit condition parameters (ex: JQL queries) that contain international characters are correctly encoded.
- Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for updates on the upcoming GA version