Midori is proud to announce that the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA 1.3.0 is generally available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Support for JIRA Data Center
In a clustered JIRA environment, all configuration including Excel templates, Groovy scripts and other resources are transparently replicated among the nodes by the add-on. When exporting, you can access any random node in the cluster to get your Excel spreadsheet. Therefore, the add-on fully supports JIRA enterprise deployments.
Support for JIRA 6.2 - 7.0
We extended the range of compatible JIRA versions to cover all modern JIRA versions.
- MIME type is changed to the standard "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet", in order not to confuse your browser.
- If the actor's username is mistyped in an automation rule's configuration, the add-on reports it as WARN in the log.
- Better Excel Plugin for JIRA at Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for product updates