We are happy to announce that Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA 2.0.0 is now publicly available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
This new authentication mode, based on security tokens instead of plain text passwords, greatly improves hook security.
Reject broken commits before those are actually made! This mechanism verifies the commits in the developers' clone at commit time.
Verify commits locally even if the remote repository is hosted in a closed system, where you cannot configure hooks.
Hook Script Wizard
The redesigned interface makes hook script installation a breeze.
This variable in JQL conditions will be replaced with the committer's username before the JQL search is executed. Example JQL: "assignee = $committer.username"
- Execute permission "x" is auto-set for hook script files (on U*X)
- VisualSVN permission problems fixed
- All condition types obey file path based scope limiting
- International character fixes on Windows (files and usernames)
- Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for updates on the upcoming GA version