Midori is proud to announce that the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA 2.0.0 is generally available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Quick editor to make changes in the Groovy scripts.
Utilize VBA to enhance your exports with dynamic behavior (format, update, post-process content) and interactions (ex: display alerts).
Auto-conversion for all date values
All date type system fields (creation date, resolution date, etc.) and custom fields (date picker, date time picker) are automatically transformed to Excel's date representation. (Check the upgrade guide if you used formulas with dates previously!)
Use the new export option to export all user account information to Excel.
- User-friendly warning message when trying to export more issues than the limit
- Correct file extension and MIME type for XLSX, XLSM and XLS templates
- "mt:autosize" tag can resize rows only, columns only or both
- Support for the "creator" field
- View names can contain alphanumeric characters in any language
- Guide for non-English versions of Excel
- Better Excel Plugin for JIRA at Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for product updates