We are happy to announce that Commit Policy Plugin for Bitbucket is now ready for production use.
New in this release
The add-on has already been available for download for 7 months, and there wasn't any significant bugs found during this period. Therefore, we are marking this version as GA.
- No more "At least one commit ID must be provided to retrieve changesets" messages when trying to push empty change lists (ex: tags only)
- Broken link fixed in the "Application Link not found" popup
- Commit Policy Plugin for Bitbucket at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for updates on the upcoming GA version