We are happy to announce that Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA 2.1.0 is now publicly available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
This version is primarily a compatibility release for the JIRA 7.2 line, but also includes a couple of improvements around evaluating the "commit message must contains issue keys" condition.
- JQL warnings and errors raised while executing the search will be displayed by the VCS client. (In previous versions, the commit was correctly rejected, but the root cause appeared only in the server logs.)
- When the JQL is empty, formally correct, but non-existing issue keys will be rejected. (In previous versions, "FOOBAR-123" was always accepted by empty JQLs. This is now accepted only if it actually exists.)
- Commit Policy Plugin for JIRA at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the plugin using the Universal Plugin Manager built in to JIRA
- Read the user documentation
- Follow @MidoriGlobal at Twitter for updates on the upcoming GA version