Midori is happy to announce that the Archiving Plugin for Confluence 7.2.0 is generally available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
Distinct style for archive spaces
In the past, users unwantedly edited archive pages because they didn't realize that they are in an archive space's context. Now the add-on gives a clear, but non-obtrusive style (yellowish background color plus an expressive watermark) to archive pages.
Intelligent label filtering
From now on, when a page is moved or copied to the archive space, its labels are filtered to avoid unexpected behavior.
- Notification email templates have access to the archiving configuration (e.g. the "page view alert" setting)
- Fixed: Inline comments become regular page comments in the archive space
- Fixed: Favorite pages are listed twice in the favorites list (once from the fresh space and once from the archive space)
- Fixed: Page renaming unexpectedly updates the last update date of the linked pages
- Fixed: Incomplete page and attachment data causes "Cannot set non-null field UPDATE_DATE to null" error while re-building the content update index